We have recently been annotating "The Sack of the Gods" a rather baffling and high-flown poem, a chapter heading for Naulahka, written by RK in mid-Atlantic on honeymoon, which takes off into obscure realms of myth in operatic style.

As an antidote I thought people might enjoy "Archy experiences a seizure", by Don Marquis, to be found at http://www.donmarquis.org/seizure.htm

For those that are unfamiliar with his genre, I should explain that the poet, Archy,  is a bard who has unfortunately been turned into a cockroach, and can only write in lower case since he can't reach the shift key.  He normally writes in blank verse, but here - under the influence of Kipling -- he breaks into epic rhyme.

His interlocutor is the owner of the typewriter.

Good wishes to all

John R