Dear all,

The Bulindi Chimpanzee & Community Project (established in 2014 by Matt
McLennan) has been shortlisted for a prestigious European Outdoor
Conservation Association (EOCA) environmental grant to increase the reach
of the project and conserve additional groups of chimpanzees and their
habitat, including an extensive tree planting programme - planting 600,000
trees, for reforestation, woodlots and coffee as a ‘chimp friendly’ cash
crop to boost local incomes - and to develop an ethical ecotourism
programme as a template for the region. The award is worth €28,000 to the
BCCP project.

The public now have the chance to vote for the selected projects. There are
currently just 24 votes between first and second place!!!

*To vote for this project please visit: bit.ly/VoteForChimpConservation
<http://bit.ly/VoteForChimpConservation> and vote for the Habitat
Restoration option (we are third project down). Voting ends on Wednesday
18th October at 1100 GMT.*
Many thanks,
Jacqueline

--

To find out more and to support the Bulindi Chimpanzees, please visit -
www.bulindichimpanzees.co.uk

*4 - 18 October 2017*: The Bulindi Chimpanzee & Community Project have been
shortlisted for an EOCA grant (for reforestation, alternative livelihood
coffee farming, energy saving stoves, and an ecotourism feasibility study),
and it's now gone to a public vote!

Please vote for our *Habitat Restoration and Ecotourism Project for
Chimpanzees, Uganda* - please visit http://bit.ly/VoteForBulindiChimps
(it's the third project down).