Dear All,
We have a position currently advertised in St Andrews University to work with me and the PER office on two fantastic PER projects.

Salary: £26,495 - £31,604 per annum,
Start Date: As soon as possible,
Fixed Term: 12 months with possible extension

Closing Date:  12 November 2017
Ref:  AD2088ML
Interview Date:  20 November 2017 (tbc)

Details:
The Public Engagement Office of the University of St Andrews, in collaboration with Prisoner Learning and Skills of the Scottish Prison Service, Fife College, and the Children’s University of Scotland, has recently secured a Wellcome Trust Public Engagement Award to deliver a programme of public engagement with science activities in prison learning centres and with families of prisoners. This is a national project involving 4 University collaborators and 6 prison learning centres. We have also been awarded an RCUK Strategic Support to Expedite Embedding of Public Engagement with Research (SEE_PER) award. We seek a dynamic, innovative individual with extensive experience of public engagement to be our Public Engagement Project Officer on these two projects.

Further Particulars:https://www.vacancies.st-andrews.ac.uk/Vacancies/W/2672/0/160858/889/public-engagement-officer-ad2088ml

For further details please contact me directly: [log in to unmask]

Dr Mhairi Stewart
Head of Public Engagement with Research
University of St Andrews

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)