Hi - interesting, Erinma

Bodmer, yes, of course.   I would put forward the GM debate as a key point
at which we (working at the practical end of scicomm) realised that we
needed to raise our game. I certainly did.

Best

Annette

Annette Smith
T: 0208 355 2968
M: 07771 994 780
Tw: @annettesciedgov
E: [log in to unmask]

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)