Hello all,

This is a bit of a long-shot but I have seen this mailing list help quite a few people so I thought I'd try my luck.

I was wondering if someone could help me find a source of funding for a student-led magazine, the Warwick Globalist. It is not a science only magazine but there is a Science and Technology section which is providing a crucial space for undergraduate and postgraduate students to experiment with their science communication, develop their writing skills and build a CV that may take them onto a science comms career. I truly believe this is a project worth supporting.

If you can or know someone who can support us, or if you are aware of any grants that we may be eligible for please do let me know.

Thank you so much in advance,

Nat

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)