I’d argue that Chernobyl changed the science communication landscape in profound and long-lasting ways in the UK.

Best wishes

Rick

On 4 October 2017 at 09:06, Erinma <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi there,

We're asking and discussing with our #scicomm masters students this week what key moments in the history, politics and future of #scicomm might be...

We had the Bodmer report from Sam Illingworth - what would yours be...?

Feel free to tweet your moment @scicomsalford my key #scicommhistory moment is... (and the year) plus a weblink if there is one.

We'd would love to hear from diverse and unusual perspectives - thinking from the public and scientific perspective or somewhere in between...

We'll share the timeline back... and hopefully start a debate about it...

All best,

Erinma

m: 07871 030515
http://about.me/erinmaochu
@erinmaochu

> On 4 Oct 2017, at 00:00, PSCI-COM automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Rick Hall FRSA
Founder and Associate, Ignite!

Winston Churchill Fellow 2016

0780 103 4732

www.ignitefutures.org.uk

PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE MOVED!
If you write to us, or fancy a visit, our new office address is:

Cobden Place, Cobden Chambers, Pelham Street

Nottingham  NG1 2ED

Skype - rick.hall1

Twitter - @Rick_Hall

and - @ignitefutures

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking. **********************************************************************