From: The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jesse Hennekam
Sent: 23 October 2017 09:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Locating all Dormice

Dear NatSCA members,

I recently started my PhD on morphological changes in extant and extinct dormice. Therefore, I’m currently looking for collections that include cranial material of dormice.
Does anyone have any dormouse skull and/or lower jaw specimens in their collections?
I am especially interested in locating some material of Leithia species and Hypnomys species.

Kind regards,

Jesse Hennekam
PhD Student
Hull York Medical School
Centre for Anatomical and Human Sciences