We invite applications for funding to support submissions to hold a special
session at the 2018 Annual Conference of the Royal Economic Society, which
takes place from Monday 26 March to Wednesday 28 March 2018 at the
University of Sussex (
http://www.res.org.uk/view/0/2018conference_papers.html).

Proposals for special sessions must be sent to the Programme Chair of the
RES ([log in to unmask]) by 29 October 2017 so we have a tight
deadline if we want to evaluate proposals and approve funding ahead of that
deadline. *We therefore ask for any bids for MMF funding to be submitted to
us by close Wednesday 18 October.*

The RES requires that bids should comprise a short description of the
proposed session, the names of contributors (typically three/four), paper
titles and indicative session costs. The MMF will review on these criteria
and any evidence that reputable institutions are involved.  We ask that
applications are either supported by a committee member or involve one.  The
MMF is willing to partially fund proposals.