*** This email has been sent from the MEDIA ARTS AND DANCE email forum. To respond to all subscribers email [log in to unmask] ***

THIS WEDNESDAY:
Trans(m)it: Movement in Film is an international film festival celebrating works that explore the human body and/or movement in short films. Finalists and best-of selections from *nine* countries will be screened live at the Trans(m)it festival from 6-8pm on October 25th at the University of East London's Stratford Square Campus as part of their Centre for Performing Arts Development (CPAD) series.  For more information, please see our website or follow Project Trans(m)it on Facebook.

Trailer of films on the website: http://mizanty101.wixsite.com/projecttransmit/blank

Details:
25th October 2017, 6-8pm
University of East London,
University Square Stratford, 1 Salway Road, Stratford, London E15 1NF

FREE to attend, but please reserve your spot as places are going quickly.

To reserve a spot, please see our eventbrite page:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/transmit-movement-in-film-an-international-film-festival-tickets-38120543572?aff=efbeventtix

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/477553385964671

[With apologies for cross-posting]