From: Corish, Breda (ELS-CAM)
Sent: 23 October 2017 18:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Corish, Breda (ELS-CAM) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Clinical Key - Access

Dear Listserv members
A brief note for our ClinicalKey customers – our support team has been working with a small number of NHS Trusts reporting access issues today.

It appears that local NHS Network access issues today have been contributing to an authentication timeout for a few Trusts.  Clearing the browser cache has been shown to help.
Our inhouse testing has not thrown up any authentication issues within our systems but we are continue to investigate if there are any underlying causes on our side.

We were asked about the new national link resolver – I can confirm there is no connection between these localised access issues reported today and the new link resolver setup.

If you are encountering problems, do please report these directly to our support team via the email / webchat / phone details here https://help.elsevier.com/app/chat/chat_launch_OSCS/p/9702   with any supporting screenshots etc.  That will help ensure the issues are tracked in a way that makes it easier to detect if there are any common patterns across individual customer reports.

Kind regards
Breda  Corish

Breda Corish
Clinical Solutions Director - UK & Northern Europe
EMEALA Health

Elsevier Ltd, 125 London Wall, EC2Y 5AS
Mobile: +44 (0) 7554 222354
Tel: +44 (0) 207 424 4515
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

<http://www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions> www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions
<http://www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions/clinical-practice> www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions/clinical-practice
<http://www.clinicalkey.com/info/uk/> www.clinicalkey.com/info/uk/

Elsevier Limited. Registered Office: The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom, Registration No. 1982084, Registered in England and Wales.