Good afternoon you wonderful lot (buttering you up, who me??? She asks innocently),

Has anyone been asked to do any work on nurse-led discharge? I've been asked to do a literature search on nurse-led discharge from an acute setting to a community/home/intermediate care setting. Other than a few random low-level case studies, I'm not finding much at all.

Has anyone else done a search on this and found anything more? I've searched Medline, BNI, CINAHL, Cochrane, TRIP database, Google scholar

Many thanks,
Catherine

[cid:image001.png@01D14EB9.D0A2C6E0]
Catherine Micklethwaite
Library & Information Services Manager | Strategy & Improvement Directorate | Torbay & South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
The Library |Torbay Hospital | Lawes Bridge | Torquay | TQ2 7AA
Tel: 01803 656701 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> |Web: www.sdhl.nhs.uk<http://www.sdhl.nhs.uk/> | Twitter: @TrustLib<http://twitter.com/#!/TrustLib>

[libwebsite_resized]<http://www.sdhl.nhs.uk/>  [discoverybutton_resized] <http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=guest&custid=ns010991&groupid=main&profile=eds> [evidence_updates_resized] <http://www.sdhl.nhs.uk/hot-off-the-press/> [openathens_purple_resized] <http://openathens.nice.org.uk/>  [request a book or article2_resized] <http://widgets.ebscohost.com/prod/customlink/ill/index.php?client=ns010991&imgext=png>
[a_million_decisions_autosignature]<http://www.cilip.org.uk/advocacy-campaigns-awards/advocacy-campaigns/million-decisions>
Working with you, for you