Dear All,

I would be really like to get an overview of the circulation policies that are now operating with universities.

Please can you answer a few questions for me on what your university library does:

1.   When did you last revise your circulation policies and what did you change?

2.   How many items can undergraduates, postgraduates and research students borrow?

3.   What are you loan periods for items and do you have automatic renewals? If you do automatic renewals what are your limits?

4.   Do you have a short loan collection, how many and how long are items borrowed for?

5.   Do you lend laptops, tablets etc - how long do they get issued for and where can they be used?

6.   How do you deal with items not being returned by graduating students?

I will be happy to share the results with anyone interested.

Many thanks,

Judith

--

Judith Wells

Customer Services Manager (Cambridge and Peterborough sites)

University Library

Anglia Ruskin University

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 01223 698312