From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Nathalie Beaufils [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 October 2017 15:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: student and staff well-being in the Library

Dear colleagues,

The University of Bristol is investing additional money and resources into the well-being of its students. It has recently signed the Time to Change pledge and is recruiting Student Well-being Advisers for each academic schools (see links to article below).

We in the Library are keen to get involved and be more proactive in supporting these changes for those who study and work here.

Does your Library service have anything in place to support the well-being of your users? This could be in relation to the space, the furniture, staff training, displays, events, communications, or any other facilities you offer.

Could you please share some examples of what you offer in your library service in terms of well-being?

Thanks in advance for any tips, photos or ideas.

Best wishes,
Nathalie

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2017/september/investment-in-student-wellbeing.html

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2017/october/time-to-change.html

---
Nathalie Beaufils
Student Engagement Senior Coordinator (Visitor Access)
Library Services
University of Bristol
40 Berkeley Square
Bristol
BS8 1HU

Tel: 0117 33 14308

I work on a part-time basis and my usual working hours are:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm

Disclaimer

This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately.

Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham.

Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection.

We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law.