Afternoon all,

There are still a few tickets remaining for our 'Applying to Library
School' session on the afternoon of Thursday 9th November at St John's
College Cambridge.

The event will bring together programme directors and recent graduates from
the LIS departments at UCL, City, Sheffield, Aberystwyth and Northumbria.
We will be covering full-time, part-time and distance learning options. You
will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the panel
discussion, and find out about specific courses during refreshments, where
each LIS department will host a mini exhibition.

To book your place, please go to
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/applying-to-library-school-2017-tickets-38279627396

The deadline for registration is Thursday 2nd November.

Best wishes,
Annie

--
*CILIP East Members' Network*