Since a number of years I am a collector of postcards of libraries. The collection (now more than 15,000 unique copies) is ordered per country and then town/village. From time to time I run into cards depicting libraries, which I am unable to identify. Through the various (relevant) JISC-lists I would like to distribute a few identification queries, seeking answers from UK-colleagues.

Attached is an English card depicting the “New MAC library”. My guess is that it could be a college- or faculty library.

I am seeking an answer to the simple question: which library is this and where is/was it based?

Looking forward to your reply, kind regards,

Sjoerd Koopman,

The Hague, Netherlands