APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

Dear all,

A new vacancy at South Essex College has arisen for the post of Senior Learning Resources Coordinator.

Information and a job specification document are available through our recruitment website:

https://jobs.southessex.ac.uk/accessselect.recruit/Recruitment/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacNo=1069

Please note that the application deadline is likely to postponed by another week.

I am available for informal discussions about the role.

Thanks,

Anne-Lise

Anne-Lise Harding

Learning Resources Manager

Learning Services

South Essex College of Further & Higher Education

Southend Campus

Luker Road, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS1 1ND

Southend Campus: 08455212345

Extension 3308

www.southessex.ac.uk

South Essex College of Further & Higher Education aims to deliver outstanding skills, education and careers training across its three main campuses in Basildon, Southend and Thurrock

 result for ofsted good

Please view our electronic communications disclaimer at:- http://www.southessex.ac.uk/outlook/disclaimer.aspx This e-mail has been scanned for viruses and spam on behalf of South Essex College of Further and Higher Education. However this doesn't ensure that it hasn't been tampered with before you receive it and you should take steps to ensure that it is not compromised in any way. To unsubscribe or change your settings please visit www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lis-infoliteracy