Hello,

We have a vacancy for a Head of Digital Assets,  full details can be found here.

The scholarly communications landscape is rapidly changing and this post will play a pivotal role in expanding and consolidating Library Services research support offer. The Head of Digital Assets leads a dedicated team which contributes to the delivery of the University’s strategy by:
 -      maintaining the institutional repository and research information systems, for “green” open access, open data, theses and other research output;

-          managing the University budgets for “gold” open access;

-          delivering a digitisation service to support class use and users with disabilities;

-          championing digital preservation issues within the University and supporting the Library’s strategic and operational development in this area.

Many thanks,

John

John Dowd

Assistant Director Collection Management and Development

Library Services

Academic Services

University of Birmingham

Edgbaston

Birmingham B15 2TT

Telephone No. 0044 (0) 121 414 7824

@uoblibservices

https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/library

Follow us on Twitter: @uoblibservices

   Signature

The contents of this email may be privileged and are confidential.  It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other that the addressee, nor copied in any way.  If received in error please notify the sender and then delete it from your system.  Should you communicate with me by email, you consent to the University of Birmingham monitoring and reading any such correspondence.

cid:image001.png@01CE18D1.4D9624C0

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG