Good afternoon all,

Is anyone experiencing issues with Science Direct today?
Attempts to access via Shibboleth are resulting in a configuration error for us and our attempts to access via our proxy (WAM proxy) result in some unusual formatting on the platform.

I wonder if it may be to do with the switch to HTTPS, although we carried out the testing and the only problem we saw was attempting to Sign In to personal accounts via a proxied link, we were working with Elsevier to resolve this and are now in touch with Innovative about it.
(For any WAM users out there, Elsevier advised us to check that www.sciencedirect.com<http://www.sciencedirect.com> was in our forward table, it was,  and to try removing *.elsevier.com, but this did not help.)

Are we alone in this?

Best wishes,
Chloe

Chloe Smith | Resources Officer (e-Resources and Digital Access)
Resource Acquisitions and Digital  Access | Library | University of Warwick
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | External: 02476 524799 |  Internal: 24799
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00-12:45, Friday 9:00-12:15

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG