Dear all

I think we have experienced this issue as well but for us I noticed an Open Athens logo on the error message, we are not an OA customer and have our own IdP.

I contacted the LN helpdesk and they told me it was a UK federation issue.

Again the problem is intermittent so I think I will need to encounter it again before taking further action…

All the best

Caroline

Caroline Checkley

Digital Systems and Services Librarian