Hi All,

We also have this error. We reported it via email with no response. We’ve just rang them and apparently they are performing a patch and it should be done within the next hour.

Thanks

Tom

http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/badge-tag.jpg

Thomas Vause, Information Services Librarian, Journals and E-resources

Headingley Library

Leeds Beckett University, JG134, Headingley Campus, Leeds LS6 3HF, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 812 2144

Email: [log in to unmask]