CILIP is making significant improvements to its systems and digital platform, including our website. This means that all of our web pages will be migrated to a new site, resulting in short term delays in updating some of these pages. We are aware that students use CILIP’s website as part of their study resources and want to reassure them that all the information is still available, but that updates will follow on in the coming months. Our new site goes live in November this year and the migration will continue into the beginning of 2018. We would appreciate it if you are able to pass this message on directly to your students. CILIP will be publishing announcements about all the changes, but it would helpful if you passed this on directly to them.

We are aware that you as well as your students reference the CILIP website within research or as part of study resources. We want to reassure you that all the information will still be available via an archived site. Some of this will then be transitioned onto the new platform whilst copies will still remain on the archived site.

Therefore, from the 6th November anything that you currently reference will change url

From:  https://www.cilip.org.uk/whatevertheyarelinkingto

To:     https://archive.cilip.org.uk/whatevertheyarelinkingto

CILIP will be publishing announcements about all the changes, but we would appreciate it if you are able to pass this message on directly to your students.

CILIP is going through a huge amount of change as we move towards becoming a professional body that is focussed on growth and representing the profession in the most effective ways. We want students to be part of this journey and we will continue to support them with a range of services that both contributes to their studies and equips them for their careers. We hope that you will continue to promote membership to your students.

Thanks,

Luke

Luke Stevens-Burt

Assistant Director, Member Services