The Bournemouth University Archaeological Investigations Project collated
data on archaeological fieldwork undertaken across England between 1990 and
2010 and did some analysis on the date...

https://csweb.bournemouth.ac.uk/aip/aipintro.htm

https://csweb.bournemouth.ac.uk/aip/ppg16/index.htm

Anna Stocks
Planning Archaeologist

*Archaeological Information and Advice*
Warwickshire County Council
PO Box 43
Shire Hall
Warwick
CV34 4SX

(01926) 412276

Please note, I am unavailable Mondays.

--
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be