Many thanks Crispin.

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Crispin Flower
Sent: 27 October 2017 09:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Forthcoming online discussion about synthesis of results from development-led archaeology

Hi Robin
It stands (provisionally) for “Community Heritage Investigative Research Platform” and it is a technical solution aiming to solve the issues raised in the work by Aisling Nash and others on the value and needs of community heritage, plus the long history of problematic/insufficient engagement with academic research.
Feel free to forward, though this really is just ideas at this stage!
Crispin