Dear Josh,

Thank you for this. Is there any chance that you can provide a link to the Draft Guidelines to save people time?

Additionally, it may be that some members of the GNHRE network might be interested in drafting a formal GNHRE submission to this process. If that is the case, perhaps people can say so, so that the ’temperature’ can be taken, and then, perhaps, a drafting process could take place prior to making a network submission? This would not stop any enthusiastic individuals from making individual submissions, of course, but given that this is the Global Network for the Study of Human Rights and the Environment, a network submission might be a very powerful contribution, drawing on our combined expertise. Just a thought.

Warmly,

Anna

Anna Grear
Professor of Law and Theory