List members may be interested in The Faction's forthcoming 'SchillerFest'. They have put on some imaginative productions over the past few years.

Lesley

Begin forwarded message:

From: The Faction <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 16 October 2017 at 16:57:11 BST
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SchillerFest17 - Special guests announced!

On this blustery afternoon, we're getting very excited about the line up for SchillerFest17 - including Dame Eileen Atkins (Doc Martin), Cel

Can't See This Message? View in a browser

This is the logo
NEW GUESTS ANNOUNCEDSchillerFest17

On this blustery afternoon, we're getting very excited about the line up for SchillerFest17 - including Dame Eileen Atkins (Doc Martin), Celia Imrie (Calendar Girls), Ciaran Hinds (Road to Perdition) and acclaimed theatre critic, Michael Billington (The Guardian)

to name but a few.  We don't like to brag - but #SchillerFest17 is shaping up to be pretty darn action-packed.

Better get on with booking those tickets folks - they won't be around for much longer!

GET TICKETS
Event details

Can't wait for SchillerFest17?  Why not head to The Rich Mix, to catch

CHILD OF THE DIVIDE - Sunday 29th October - 5pm

Summer 1947 and 16 million people are on the move between India and the newly-formed Pakistan. Amid the violent political upheaval young Pali’s fingers slip from his father’s hand, and his destiny changes forever.  A remarkable story of family identity and belonging; marking the 70th anniversary of the Partition of India.  For tickets, CLICK HERE.

This is the footer

You've received this email because you are a subscriber of this site

If you feel you received it by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, click here