Hi Jane

This is a really useful flow chart.  Can I ask from whom or which organisation it is sourced?

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Frederick
Sent: 02 October 2017 13:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Volunteers and DBS checking

You might find this flow chart helpful

Jane

Heritage Interpretation Consultant

On 02 October 2017 at 12:57 kerrie suteu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We got some advice from the council safeguarding team for volunteers working on our santa sleigh.  The advice was that volunteers should have an enhanced check, but without the barred list check.  In this context the parents/family are in attendance with the children.

Hope this helps.

Kerrie Suteu

Creative Media Team Leader

Herbert Art Gallery & Museum

024 7623 7567

Twitter: @Herbert_Media | @CrBridgesUK

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Use of the information by anyone else is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please contact the sender with details.  Finally, the recipient should check the email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The email has been virus checked but the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Culture Coventry; Registered in Cardiff, Wales, No. 8359113; Registered under the Charities Act 1960, Registration No. 1152899

Macintosh HD:Users:abstractimac2:Library:Containers:com.apple.mail:Data:Library:Mail Downloads:FD430B0D-9205-486C-9008-9020F83410F6:image006.jpgCulture Coventry Ventures Limited - Registered in Cardiff, Wales, No. 5263892

Registered Offices – Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, Jordan Well, Coventry CV1 5QP