Hello all,

On 7 November Stagetext are holding an Open Day to showcase what we offer cultural organisations including museums, galleries and heritage sites.

We'll be giving training and advice and demonstrating how we can support you to make performances, talks, tours and digital content (both in your venue and on your website) accessible to D/deaf, deafened and hard of hearing people.

The event is being held at RADA, London and is completely FREE

If you or any of your colleagues would like to come along and find out more about us then sign up here<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/stagetext-open-day-captioning-awareness-week-tickets-38228964863>

Feel free to share the invitation and we look forward to meeting you.

Best wishes,

Fiona

Fiona Anderson
Development & Programmes Director

First Floor, 54 Commercial St
London E1 6LT
Tel: 020 7377 0540
www.stagetext.org<http://www.stagetext.org/>

Every word counts

[Description: Description: Description: Facebook-Icon for email]<http://www.facebook.com/stagetext>[Description: Description: Description: Twitter-Icon]<http://twitter.com/STAGETEXT>[Description: Description: Description: Youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/stagetext>