Hello GEMLand,

The next MAP [Museums & Participation Network] is at the National Army Museum, London, on Friday 8th December 1-5pm - the theme is DIVISIONS

If would like to attend the meeting, deliver a presentation or case-study, lead a hands-on workshop, or register for the meeting please email: [log in to unmask]

To join the mailing list, please fill in our subscription form

We are also on Twitter: @map_network

We are still looking for hosts for our 2018 meetings (June/October/December)

LSE (February 1st), UCL Museums (February 9th), Hackney Museum (March 12th), Tate (April), Royal Academy (TBC), RIBA (September) as well as meetings around the UK.

Hope to meet some of you at meetings and/or online!

MAP Team