From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JULIE GOWLAND
Sent: 18 October 2017 15:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Social integration at events

Hi All,

I am looking for a company who would be able to take our Roman site (which has nothing on show and is covered by grass) and turn it into a virtual representation of what would have been.  Ideally I'd like the visitor to be able to carry this outside either for I pads or phones or something so that they can take a virtual tour, pointing the device at a piece of land and the building etc. that would have been there popping up with an explanation about it.

Has anyone had similar work done and who can you all recommend?

Thanks lots

Julie

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +