Hi all

Thank you to those of you who attended our webinar last week and for sharing your comments at the end of the session. Also a special thank you to Dina and Sandra for sharing their examples of how they support reading.

The main resource that we used for presentation and a recording of the webinar is now available on page 6 of our Future Teacher Talks UK overview resource at https://xot.futureteacher.eu/play.php?template_id=4#page6 You’ll find all the previous resources and recordings in that resource too all linked via the first page https://xot.futureteacher.eu/play.php?template_id=4

We are very pleased to be able to provide these webinars and resources for free but a reminder that we really do need your thoughts and reflections whether you attended the webinar and/or subsequently reviewed the resources and recordings.

Thank you

Ron, Alistair, Lilian