Apologies for cross posting

The autumn programme for Future Teacher 3.0 kicks off on Friday 27th October
from 1300 to 1350.

This month's theme is
<https://xot.futureteacher.eu/play.php?template_id=4#page1section1>
Strategies to support reading.

Reading skills are fundamental to success at every stage of education but
some students struggle with reading text. Difficulties may include dyslexia,
visual impairment, concentration problems or simply language differences.
Technology can play a key role in supporting reading, make information
easier to access, navigate, interrogate or digest.

This session will:

*	briefly explore alternative ways of communicating information
*	explore how to empower learners to use technology to make their
reading as productive and meaningful as possible using

*	hidden features built into everyday tools.
*	sensible format choices
*	optional plugins for browsers.
*	apps and web services.

We'd love to hear from anyone who has some real life examples of student
experience being transformed with technology - let us know and we'll either
weave your examples in or invite you to contribute to the session -
whichever works best for you.

We can almost guarantee there will be something to benefit you personally as
well...

Sign up at https://xot.futureteacher.eu/play.php?template_id=4#page1section1

Ron, Lilian, Alistair