You can supply your own mask to oxford_asl and it will then do the quantification within that. For this case, I might be tempted to do your registration separately and just use oxford_asl to do the perfusion quantification within a mask defined on the whole head or even just the whole image volume (and thus not supply the structural image to oxford_asl at all).

For your calibration command, I think you want to divide by 0.85 (I presume this is your inversion efficiency), is the factor of 10 a difference in gain between label-control images and M0 image?

Michael