Hi,

This appears to be a bug in the multi-channel bias correction method implemented in FAST.  We will try to fix this for future releases.  In the meantime (and this is what we always do internally, and why we have not spotted this before) you should bias correct all of your individual images using FAST (single channel), then register them, and then use multi-channel FAST.  The segmentation part of multi-channel FAST works fine - it is only the bias field correction that is poor, so if you fix the bias field initially then everything should work well.

All the best,
	Mark