Hi Jessica,

I think the same as Stam.
Probably, you are running other tasks on your computer, and these tasks are also consuming memory resources.
With such large number of diffusion measurements and the very high spatial resolution of your data, fslslice can require a large amount of memory.

I will try to run bedpostx when you are not running other heavy tasks on the iMac.

Moises.