Hi,

I am successfully able to submit FEAT and have it go to our cluster's SGE, however I cannot seem to change certain parameters about this SGE submission process. Specifically, all FEAT commands reserve 2GB of memory (our server's default) in SGE, however many of the FEAT processes utilize > 2GB ram (i.e. feat3_film used 17.5GB). I would like to know how to change how much memory is reserved in the FEAT submission call, as well as other features like the number of cores to distribute it over.

Our setup has the following information:

We use SGE (Son of Grid Engine) version 8.1.9
We have 20 workstations running CentOS linux, providing a total of 300 CPU cores
Each workstation has at least 64GB RAM (the range is 64GB to 512GB)
SGE default memory reservation is 2GB per submission

Best,

Adam