Hello FSL experts,

  We are using CMRR multiband sequence (factor=6) and 64-channel head coil for scanning stroke patients. We are specifically looking at activation when subjects are moving their hand versus rest. When looking at z-score map from the second-level analysis from one subject, I found activation at central sulcus instead of pre- or post central gyrus. I am not sure if it is because the subject had relatively wide sulci (wide gap between gyri), or we did something wrong with registration.

  We did a 2-step registration. First, we registered the subject's functional image to his own structural image using BBR method and normal search. Then we registered his structural image to a "standard space" with 6 DOF and normal search, with the standard space being his structural image again. We did the second step simply because FSL requires a "standard space" for higher-level analyses. We did not use any MNI standard space.  We also check BET result and all brain tissues were extracted out. Does anyone have any clue on why we saw weird activation at empty space?

  For reference, I am sharing image showing registration result in this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4eGz-g-c-WkYmdDSXhJXzN5d28

Thank you!
Yuqi