Yes, that’s what I figured.

Given that, one thing I am trying to avoid is loading all of the target surface parcels for every seed parcel. If I don’t include targets and instead pass all of the surface parcels as seeds, what options do I need to flag to generate the seed to seed matrix? I know I can reconstruct it in MATLAB from the coords and matrix1 files, but I haven’t figured out a python solution, and I don’t know MATLAB that well.

Also, can I suppress the seeds_to* files from saving somehow? Saving these out takes a significant amount of time.

Thanks!