Youšll ideally want to view CIFTI files either on a surface atlas spec
file or an average of your subjects surfaces.  You can find some atlases
in the HCP download.  For specific questions about wb_view and CIFTI, the
HCP Users list is the best place to ask, as that is where these things are
officially supported.

Peace,

Matt.