Hi Alex
easiest way is to give a value to the voxels in each mask (like 1,2 and so on) after binarizing. In this way when you multiply or divide the remaining voxels will have a different value based on the values in each mask. You can also look at the example in the man page of afni 3dcalc as well.
Best

Francesco Sammartino MD