Hi Wiktor,

If you were just resampling, you could multiply by a constant (in this case, the new DLH would be 8 times larger than the original). However, given that the alignment is non-linear, you'd need to take that into account. Try instead running the model again with the input data in standard space, since then the residuals will also be in standard space, and smoothest will compute the smoothness already taking that into account.

All the best,

Anderson