Sent: 06 October 2017 10:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Charging for online resits

Hi Cat

We charge if there is a fee, we only charge what the fee is

Kind regards

Lisa

cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760

Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the Examinations Team for safe keeping before their examination.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination will be jeopardising their examination.

Lisa Betts
Examination Team Leader | Lincoln College
Examination Team
Tel: 01522 876000 Ext: 6654
Email: [log in to unmask]

Lincoln College