Hi All,

Quick question re the DfE checking exercise, I've got a handful of results from 15/16 where we've input PA instead of MP or PP for an Edexcel qual, in this scenario does the fact that the overall grade is incorrect matter?  Just thinking it's still a pass so does it really need changing.  I'm obviously changing any GCSE grade changes etc but I'm not seeing the value in changing the BTEC and can't find any advice in the numerous guides on the website.  Any thoughts gratefully received as always :)

Many Thanks
Rachel

Rachel Bothamley
Examinations Manager| Lincoln College
Examinations Team
Tel: 01522 876252

[cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760]
Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the Examinations Team for safe keeping before their examination.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination will be jeopardising their examination.

[Lincoln College][cid:image008.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760]

This footnote confirms that Microsoft Exchange Online Protection scanned this email message for the presence of unwanted code, vandals, and computer viruses.