Sorry – sent to all as I don’t have your individual email.

Thanks Jade. I may well be on the phone at some point!

Ok – can I just recap.

I submit entries via edi for all the components.

I then need to go onto e-AQA and submit the marks – or in this case select the carry forward option.

(will the candidates show straight away) – just a random thought!

When I looked at the info from AQA it said – see below – which I thought meant adjusting each entry log for every candidate.

Electronic data interchange (EDI) • Insert ‘F’ in the mark/grade status position instead of ‘V’. • A valid EDI submission should look like: M500123406238700/C F • Don’t use absent ‘A’ or zero ‘Z’.

Sorry – I’m feeling really stupid – exam manager made redundant and I’m picking up the pieces!