Sent: 27 October 2017 09:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AAT

Hi

We have just been approved to run various AAT courses and I am hoping someone can give me some guidance, I rang AAT to ask how I registered learners on to courses and unless I have misunderstood them it seems that the students have to register themselves after we have obtained a payment voucher code for them.

Is this correct or have I misunderstood them.

Any advice would be great, thanks in advance.

Regards

Cath Smith
Examinations Officer
MIS/Exams

Telephone: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?
This footnote confirms that Microsoft Exchange Online Protection scanned this email message for the presence of unwanted code, vandals, and computer viruses.