Sent: 12 October 2017 09:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AQA

J J J so tempting……anyone else still doing DfE thing and trying to sort out unknown outcomes…….. L

Many Thanks

Rachel

Rachel Bothamley
Examinations Manager| Lincoln College
Examinations Team
Tel: 01522 876252
Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760

Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the Examinations Team for safe keeping before their examination.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination will be jeopardising their examination.

Lincoln Collegecid:image008.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760