Sent: 11 October 2017 16:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Malpractice

Not a physical copy but I thought I saw it on the JCQ website?

Jackie

Sent: 11 October 2017 15:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Malpractice

Has anyone got a copy of the 17/18 malpractice booklet from JCQ yet?  We emailed Nick Lait who said it would be available towards the end of September, but no sign yet?

Thanks

Joanne Cotton | Student Information Co-ordinator (Exams Invigilation)

Bury College | Woodbury Centre | Market Street | Bury | BL9 0BG
t (0161) 280 8520 | w www.burycollege.ac.uk

Jackie Talbot - CIS & Examinations Manager

 e: [log in to unmask] |  p: 0151 651 3729 | w: www.bsfc.ac.uk

Facebook

Twitter

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender, which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.
This message has been scanned for viruses. The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which may have come from external sources.