Hello Cath

We sent some GCSE entries for November, one file each for our two main campuses.

Our Corby campus file has been processed but the Kettering one hasn’t.

I’ve been told it’s in a backlog as well, but it’s nice to know it’s not just us having this problem…

Thanks and regards

Steve Bustard

Exams Team Leader

MIS and Exams