Hi Ros

We have only used POP for BTEC’s up to now, the same as yourself, but will be rolling it out for Functional Skills over half term week.

We have had a problem with the test violation ending tests in the past with the BTEC’s.  Our IT bods said it was due to certain programmes running on the PC’s which automatically update themselves.  To the test platform, if this happens when a test is running, even though that programme is not running open at the time, the test platform reads it as the candidate trying to access the Internet.

The only resolution is to not have any other programmes installed on the PC’s be used.  If this is the case, then it’s back to Edexcel for an answer.

Regards

Teresa

Teresa Keelan

Examinations Manager