Morning All,

We have a similar system to Steve. We also have small Candidate cards that we print from our MIS system (UNIT-e) ours are placed on the desk to identify students and they can also copy the info onto their answer sheets, centre no, candidate no etc. Once students have entered the exam rooms the invigilators collect in the candidate cards for the absences, the Head of Department would normally be in the room to collect them but we will now pass them on via our roving invigilator. The Heads of Department will just be waiting outside of the exam areas.

Thanks
Jade

Sent: 24 October 2017 16:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ***** EXTERNAL EMAIL ***** Re: The People Present in the Examination Room

Hello all

Our MIS Tech team of geeks developed some desk cards with photos on for our big exam days (GCSEs!). They are credit card sized but when printed in colour the photos are clear.

We have two sets, one in candidate number order for the desks and one alphabetically by surname, which are handed out as they enter the college on exam day.

This tells them their name, date of birth, candidate and centre numbers as well as their room and seat number and can be used for identification purposes if they don’t have their ID card.

We generated these in ProSolution for the last few years, but now we are using EBS I’m not sure if we will be able to do that this year…..

Thanks and regards

Steve Bustard
Exams Team Leader
MIS and Exams