Hi Katie,

Yes it’s in this year’s book, section 7: page 19

Jade

Sent: 24 October 2017 09:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Roving Invigilator

Is that new this year? I have just returned from maternity leave so a job this week is to look at the most recent changes to the regulations. Can you tell me where that is stated within the ICE book? With some of our students in individual rooms I can see this being an issue for them.

Thanks

Katie

Link to Web site www.sjd.ac.uk

Katie Hinks